A health pass will only be requested upon arrival, regardless of the length of stay.
Once the Sanitary Pass is presented at the campsite entrance, you can use all the facilities without having to present it again.
The health pass is either:
- A double vaccination certificate
- A Negative PCR test or antigenic of less than 72 hours
- A Positive PCR test attesting to the recovery of covid-19 over 11 days and less than 6 months
FREE CANCELLATION / BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE Modification, cancellation and refund until the Day of your arrival for the following reasons related to Covid:
- The client is Covid positive at the start of the stay
- The campsite is closed for reasons related to Covid 19
- The customer cannot travel for reasons of containment, border closures and / or quarantine measures upon return from vacation
HEALTH MEASURES AND PROTOCOL
- The swimming pool has been configured with distance from the deckchairs. The entire aquatic area is open: swimming pools, paddling pool, slide (except jacuzzis and inside pool)
A "deckchair disinfection" break was set up from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. The pool will therefore be closed during this time.
- Shops: restaurant, bar, crêperie, minimarket and shop will be open respecting barrier gestures
- Reception, Spa and Fitness room open with barrier protocol and gestures
- Entertainment: all the clubs work, as well as aquagym and fitness classes. Only team sports are prohibited. Access to the various clubs will be by reservation.
- Evenings shows (cabarets, aquatic show) concerts and entertainment on the program for your nights.
- gel dispensers are available in all public places
- private sanitary facilities for campers
- disinfection protocol between each rental
- physical distance with only 42 sites per hectare
- training of our teams in health protocol